December 8th, 2016
- Calling everyone who shoots something a terrorist is an error.
- Calling every protester a rioter is an error.
- Calling all news you don’t understand or don’t agree with or has error or is propaganda “fake news” is an error.
- Calling every politician crooked is an error.
- Calling every news outlet “mainstream media” is an error.
- Calling every reporter biased is an error.
- There are differences between things, use the words that are the most correct.
- Learn to make judgments about what judgments you make.
- And accept that you will make errors. Accept those errors with as much graciousness as you can muster.
- And listen carefully to those who disagree with you.
- And defend what needs defending. Because there are absolutely fundamental rights that must be defended.
December 7th, 2016
December 6th, 2016
December 5th, 2016