- Aug 07, 2002Jenny Updates Journal!
Jenny has updated her journal. And yes, it’s true. We’ve been seeing more of each other. It’s a peculiar situation, but it’s been friendly. Not romantic. But very pleasant. At the core of it, we are excellent friends. Worst Case Scenario is that we had 5 out of 6 happy years in our committed relationship….
- Aug 07, 2002Rumi
Rumi is very interesting. Check out this site for more of his poetry. (via a friend)
- Aug 07, 2002Steve & Natty’s Excellent Adventure
Steve K, who I worked with at EduPoint, is taking a year off to travel the nation with his girlfriend Natty – they’ve customized a van and are having an amazing time – check them and their walkabout out at www.steveandnatty.com.
- Aug 07, 2002Comics and the Law
At Comic Con, I saw Michael L. Lovitz give several presentations on comics and intellectual property law. He also has a comic book called The Trademark & Copyright Book.
- Aug 07, 2002Two Comics I Intend to Get At Some Point But Which I Did Not See At Comic-Con
· Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia · League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Aug 07, 2002Ron Zeno has a blog on HCI/usability…
Ron Zeno has a blog on HCI/usability. Ron is a smart fellow. I know him via SanDCHI.
- Aug 07, 2002The Food Timeline …
The Food Timeline — a History of Food