- Jan 13, 2003Important Newsflash
had more leftover enchiladas. they were good. over and out.
- Jan 13, 2003Offensiveness Today
F*** Hip Hop: A Eulogy to Hip Hop by Pierre Bennu is an essay that got a lot of play on the nettime mailing list in the past month. It’s obvious of course, but it needs to be said, Hip Hop has grown old and useless as a vibrant voice. It’s simply a tool to…
- Jan 13, 2003More Clay Shirky
Customer-owned Networks: ZapMail and the Telecommunications Industry is another great essay by Clay Shirky, one of many links on the side of this blog.
- Jan 13, 2003The Blind Watchmaker
The Blind Watchmaker was recommended to me by Madhu.
- Jan 13, 2003Guaranteed to Offend Someone
Religions (or lack thereof) cast in a very specific and irreverent metaphor.
- High Hat and Mr. Hat: Separated At Birth
So James “Kibo” Parry has unveiled an interesting development in educational toys and South Park. In his alt.religion.kibology post of January 3rd “It’s official. Now I hate ‘South Park’” he writes: DAMN YOU, “SOUTH PARK”! YOUR OPEN MOCKERY OF THAT EVIL PUPPET HAS GIVEN THEM THE IDEA TO START SELLING IT AGAIN TO PURGE THE…
- Jan 13, 2003Top 10 Vulnerabilities in Web Applications
The Open Web Application Security Project
- Jan 13, 2003Benediction
May we all have luck kicking the bad habits we scarcely understand.
- Jan 13, 2003Happy Birthday Leah!
A belated Happy Birthday to Leah! for whom I made some enchiladas (based on my Mom’s great recipe) which she really liked.