Other Obligatory War Links
- Cheney is still paid by Pentagon contractor
- Risks of Iraqi war emerging
- How To Take Back America
- Ari, yesterday the U.S. decided to grant one of Haliburton’s subsidiaries the contract to put out the oil well fires. And I’m wondering, given that you’ve known that for months and months in advance that there could be the possibility of oil well fires, why was there not a bid put out to bid on contracts, and was this given without any bidding?
- Grange: Iraqis fight with ‘economy of force’
- Who Lied To Whom: Why did the Administration endorse a forgery about Iraq’s nuclear program?
- Rumsfeld strategy may hit US opinion
- “Too many videogames, I think”
That’s enough of that.
Comments Open; Trackbacks Open.