November 19th, 2003
- Rush is back at work – and in recovery
- Doc on Ant Control – glad we don’t have these
- Cake Plates and Stands – I see why these are designed the way they are – they’re anti-rodent! I feel so, 19th Century lately, living in this 1892 house
- President interviewed by British sleazy tabloid – like he granted an interview with the National Inquirer
- Admiral Ackbar – we all love him!
- Keep CSS Simple – I agree with this!
- Outsourcing Roundup – from Bill Rini, on tech outsourcing
- Snail Mail Counts to Television – if you’re trying to make a difference, write a letter
- Kynn and his Family lost a cabin in the fires – devastating loss of memories
- Hill of Crosses in Siauliai, Lithuania – very impressive, rather surreal
- Shonen Jump (a Manga) kicks the ass of every American Comic Book – there are lessons here
- Mom finds out about Blog – I always knew mine would
- Average Playboy Centerfolds – these fascinates me
- The states need to form a union – from Richard Stallman
- Aaron Davis – interesting photographer
- Contrary views on PATRIOT ACT – as in, not for it
- Funny movie mashups – from Fark, via Howling Point
- W3C on images used to “prove” you are who you say you are – the problem with the practice
- Kynn was on this issue some time before
- Santiago Theory – remind me to link to this guy
- The Matrix Revolutions – a really interesting take
- How they make Legos – I need to brush up on Legos for this
- Stew and Heidi do Radio – so cool!
- Free books goose sails – as in, improve – Crazy!
Now gotta get ready for work!
Comments Open; Trackbacks Open: