ArtLung Posts tagged with funny (0)
- RoboCop Valentine by Dresden Codak (Feb 14, 2011)
Crossposted to New City.
- Merry Christmas! (Dec 25, 2010)
Sure miss my Mom today, but the spirit of joy is alive and well. And it’s snowing like crazy today. Very Christmas-y. Also, footnote for this poster.
- Sabotage Video a la Galactica (Mar 19, 2010)
- Cloud computing described by Larry Ellison (Mar 05, 2010)
Apparently this “cloud” thing is made of computers, it’s not just water vapor. Funny video featuring Larry Ellison. via Daring Fireball
- Elna Baker on The Sound of Young America (Feb 12, 2010)
I’m married into a family of Latter-Day Saints, commonly known as Mormons, so when a person has that background comes into my other cultural interests I take note. Elna Baker is a comedian and writer who was pretty fun. Worth a listen. I’ve embedded this audio interview below: The Sound of Young America
- 30 Rock Appreciation (Feb 02, 2010)
I have now looked at everything on the (not-safe-for-work named) blank yeah liz lemon. I was laughing maniacally at this site. Why? I don’t know, it’s not like I’ve not seen the images and heard the lines spoken, still, I laughed. Two selections, they may not make you laugh if you don’t watch the show, […]
- “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” (Aug 22, 2009)
One of the funniest and most referenced lines by Leah and I from Mean Girls. I think we reference it to avoid the practice. It reminds me of one of my favorite Confucian dictums: “If I am walking with two other men, each of them I will serve as my teacher. I will pick out […]
- Badly Drawn Roy (Jul 19, 2009)
I enjoyed this: via Cartoon Brew
- Hate Driven Development (Jul 15, 2009)
Quote of the day, via rc3: I’ve used the term a few times, and now it’s time to officially coin it: Hate Driven Development. It’s when you come to hate working on something so much that it inspires a surge of productivity that leads to completion. Most projects that involve this methodology include a procrastination […]
- Mastering the Art of Combat! (Jul 12, 2009)
I find Nobody Scores! inscrutable, which is often good, and sometims the flashes of brilliance crack me up!