ArtLung Posts tagged with funny (0)
- Oyez, Oyez, Oyez! (Nov 11, 2008)
Last night I saw this tweet: suebob: @QueenofSpain Is it “Here, here” or “Hear hear”? I really don’t know and have always wondered. I knew right off. One of my favorite things about having visited the Supreme Court was hearing that every session of the Court starts with this preamble: Oyez, Oyez, Oyez! All persons […]
- Untitled, Really (Nov 10, 2008)
There’s something archetypal about this image I really like. It may be that it triggers me to think of the term “flimsy skirt” — which makes me think of this post: Shoe PhotoShop — which used to get a fair number of referrers for that phrase. Of course, that was six years ago. I might […]
- Feeling like you can take it easy? (Oct 31, 2008)
- This is sometimes how I feel (Oct 28, 2008)
Awesome but awkward. via
- YOU BETCHA (Oct 22, 2008)
Genius from The Weasel King. References They Live.
- Senator Brad Esposito (Sep 19, 2008)
- Donald has a Brewski (Aug 19, 2008)
And engages in wacky shenanigans, no doubt: via Cover Browser‘s Daily Cover Feed.
- Latest Items That Made Me Laugh (Aug 18, 2008)
Mack Reed penned The Fastest Spider in Los Angeles, which charmed me and made me laugh. PCL Linkdump posted a link to a Simplicity Hammer Pants. Giggled at that one. File under “funny ’cause it’s true” — Sassy‘s Tips for New Dads. Also: Matthew Baldwin‘s Thought Crimes and Re: Cephalopod are both hilarious. Neil Kramer […]
- General Zod Never Fails (Jun 24, 2008)
…to add levity to my busy days. Learning lots, doing lots. Love that Zod!
- Oh, the incredible miscellany of it all; Who I’m reading these days (Jun 06, 2008)
Yesterday I saw the new Indiana Jones movie with Jukebox JT and his wife, and the seeing and the talking after was fun, but the movie is not, uh, good. But I don’t want to talk about that. I’ve got a backlog of stuff to mention. Ready? Go! I used to work with Electromute, I […]