ArtLung Posts tagged with politics (0)
- I’m Tired of Politics (Nov 03, 2008)
But I can remind you to vote if you haven’t. I’ll be voting in the morning. Looking forward to it. Vote. Every vote counts, or at least it should, and it probably will. Update: I voted this morning. Got there 10 minutes early and there was already a line about 60 people long. Once the […]
- Feeling like you can take it easy? (Oct 31, 2008)
- Negative Attack Ads Show You Have No Vision (Oct 31, 2008)
- California’s History of Miscegenation Laws (Oct 28, 2008)
1880: Miscegenation [Statute]Made it illegal for white persons to marry a "Negro, mulatto, or Mongolian." 1901: Miscegenation [Statute]The 1850 law prohibiting marriage between white persons and Negroes or mulattoes was amended, adding "Mongolian." 1909: Miscegenation [Statute]Persons of Japanese descent were added to the list of undesirable marriage partners of white Californians as noted in the […]
- Senator Biden is now my Homeboy. (Oct 27, 2008)
via the inestimable tony pierce
- Stating Where It’s At (Oct 26, 2008)
Note: I wrote this in a text editor around October 2nd, nearly three weeks ago. I’m posting with only minor edits to what was in the text file. My latest contract is going very well technically, I’m enjoying using SilverStripe as well as jQuery day in and day out. It’s a pleasure to write OO PHP. […]
- That’s My Guy (Oct 23, 2008)
Image via boogah.
- Understanding Sarah Palin (Oct 22, 2008)
Like many people, I was perplexed Sarah Palin when John McCain chose her as his running mate. I am not impressed by her thoughts on policy issues. She can’t cite a newspaper or a magazine she’s ever read. She can’t name a Supreme Court decision. And yet, she didn’t do that bad in her debate […]
- YOU BETCHA (Oct 22, 2008)
Genius from The Weasel King. References They Live.
- Unfit for Publication (Aug 19, 2008)
Lots of news about this jerk Jerome Corsi’s book these days. The rebuttal makes it clear that the book is idiotic. Excellent transparency, and fast response from the Obama campaign. Get the PDF of Unfit for Publication via this page on Time Magazine’s site.