Tags · sketchpartysd
- A year of drawing and drinking with my friend Yesterday my phone spat out at me a screenful of “On This Day” photos. That’s the day I attended my first Long Beach Ink & Drink. I live in San Diego. Long Beach is 110 miles away. I have been attending San Diego’s Sketch Party since 2017. It’s close! And I have drawings which document my attendance...
- More from #sketchpartysd
- Sketch Party San Diego turned four years old. It was a packed session. It’s a beautiful event with amazing people. It’s an explosion of non-commercial community. Tonight I talked (uh… ranted) with my seatmate about drawing: drawing is communication. Drawing is for everyone. You may be ashamed of what you draw. The real shame is that our culture divides us into groups, one group is creative and is allowed to draw, the other is uncreative. No. Don’t believe that lie. Draw. Draw together. It’s beautiful. I❤️U @sketchpartysd!!! #sketchpartysd
- Be nice! …please #sketchpartysd
- Christmas is hard on everyone. #sketchpartysd
- So proud this was selected to be among the hundreds of wonderful pieces at Sketch Party San Diego. I like it and #sketchpartysd