ArtLung Posts tagged with tv (0)
- That Time When My URL Appeared On The TV Show Bones (Jan 16, 2011)
In August of last year I got an email from a fellow who was watching Bones on Netflix, and, well, here’s what they said: Hi Joe, You don’t know me, and I don’t know you, but I saw something odd in a fraction of a second on a TV show, and it lead me to […]
- The day my twitter icon showed up on local TV (Mar 25, 2010)
Okay, maybe not that exciting. See it on a local tv station WSLS: Jay Learns How To Tweet. A screenshot:
- 30 Rock Appreciation (Feb 02, 2010)
I have now looked at everything on the (not-safe-for-work named) blank yeah liz lemon. I was laughing maniacally at this site. Why? I don’t know, it’s not like I’ve not seen the images and heard the lines spoken, still, I laughed. Two selections, they may not make you laugh if you don’t watch the show, […]
- Mark Cuban’s counterintuitive take on NBC’s talk show moves (Jan 18, 2010)
Mark Cuban has a counterintuitive take on the changes NBC tried with regards to late night tv in his latest post: Why are we condemning Jeff Zucker & NBC over Leno? In today’s corporate world, if you don’t take the risks, you don’t get skewered on blogs, on cable news, in the newspaper. Public condemnation […]
- “This is free genius tv advice.” (Jan 12, 2010)
David Letterman comments on TV shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN6Q2YFFteQ
- Omar & Brother Mouzone (Jan 06, 2010)
Two of the more vivid characters from The Wire, Omar and Brother Mouzone, which Leah, my father and I have watched over the past month with great zeal. It’s worth re-watching start-to-finish.
- Star Trek Demonstration: 1968 (Nov 01, 2008)
- Walt Disney; What’s My Line (Oct 22, 2008)
Love this episode of What’s My Line: Our houseguests and Leah and I went to Disneyland several weeks ago on the dime of one of Leah’s blogger things, and I was impressed. I was not feeling that great, but I was stunned by how well the fun machine of Disney’s making works.
- Even More David Simon (Mar 22, 2008)
via UBM. and previously.
- The Wire Ends (Mar 10, 2008)
The Wire ended. It was awesome. Some further reading: Heaven and Here: So Thiis Is How It Ends; The Wire: David Simon Q & A (long and really excellent); Undercover Black Man: The End of the Wire; and lastly Memo to Casting Agents: Please don’t waste actors from The Wire. As Daniels says: “To be […]