ArtLung Posts tagged with video (0)
- Pogo for Monday (May 06, 2013)
A sweet little remix for your Monday morning. Pogo’s “SquareBob SpongeMix”:
- Gates of Steel by Kali Kazoo (Mar 12, 2012)
Find her on tumblr, twitter, blogspot. I dig her drawings. Turns out I dig her musicianship too.
- Blind Surfer (Mar 03, 2012)
via Surfy Surfy
- Watch this: about code, creativity, creation, and principle. (Feb 15, 2012)
Astonishing, mindblowing, and suspiciously self-evident once you see it. Brilliant. Bret Victor – Inventing on Principle from CUSEC on Vimeo. Follow Jeff Victor on Twitter.
- C-SPAN, Joys Of (Feb 12, 2012)
One of the things I miss most about cable television is C-SPAN. The opportunity to be exposed to thinkers, pundits, books is really incredible. Sure, a lot of dross shows up there. I always enjoyed finding an engaging intellect there. Some time ago C-SPAN started to put more archival video up: C-Span Video Library. Here’s […]
- Lawrence Lessig interviews Jack Abramoff (Jan 28, 2012)
Lawrence Lessig interviews Jack Abramoff. via John Lilly who notes: “Wow”
- Star Wars: Uncut (Jan 21, 2012)
Star Wars Uncut: Director’s Cut. Star Wars ’77. Chunked into 15 second segments. Segments claimed by filmmakers, amatuers, animators, goofballs, and then the segments are reassembled into Star Wars. Certain people will find this beautiful, wonderful, incredible. I expect some people won’t be able to watch more than about 6 minutes. I watched the whole […]
- Stew & The Negro Problem: Curse (Dec 28, 2011)
New album releases this month! Warning: Explicit Lyrics
- Thomas P.M. Barnett’s “New Map” Brief in 2002 (Dec 26, 2011)
Via Thomas PM Barnett Thomas Barnett’s thinking has been inspirational to me for years. It’s, what, idealistic realpolitik? I love the word realpolitik.
- Everybody’s going surfing (May 04, 2011)
Water temperature is 62°F (16.7°C). A very nearly perfect break for me. Next: back to life, back to reality. Also: catch a wave and you’re sitting on top of the world. Related: Charlie don’t surf. However: I bodysurf at the beaches and swim at the cove. This ocean, this coast, this birthright of the citizens […]