There were 39 results for the search divorce.
- I’ve moved so much I’m not totally sure how many. 22. Depending on how long you have to live somewhere to make it count as a move. My most recent move happened fast. I lived in that apartment longer than I’ve lived anywhere else in my life, and this is the longest years in a row I’ve ever lived in any city. It feels good to have a home I like. Moving is dislocation and disruption; it’s hard in any circumstance. I’ve moved broke, depressed, divorced, unemployed. Here at the end of 2022 I’m happy and working and creating and I’ve got family and friends and the means to take action and a I have a terrific girlfriend I’m moving in with. Here’s to 2023!
- After my 6am swim in City Heights I hankered for a concha. Panchita’s Bakery @panchitasbakery in Golden Hill (I lived a few blocks away after my first divorce) had the goods. Left and saw that Influx @Influx1 on Broadway was open. Still great. Oh, and New Bot Day! I think of this guy as “Carl” – the Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 (T-800) from Terminator: Dark Fate who grows a conscience. My prior 101 has a broken leg. Feeling a lot of positive vibes lately. Grow a conscience. Be funny. No fate but what we make. But always be ready for SkyNet to come after you.
- Happy Divorce Day to me and Leah. 15 years, 14 days. It is impossible to encapsulate all I learned from and with Leah. I would not take it back. I remain very lucky and am happy to call her a friend. A+
- Post County Courthouse divorce paperwork trolley ride.
- 24-Mar-2004David Byrne Divorced, Focused More on Art Than People Not particularly a newsflash, admittedly CNN says: “The gray-haired Byrne, 51 and NEWLY SINGLE, is caught in a frustrating career trap.” And the Sunday Herald says: The feelings of alienation were exacerbated by his personal situation. He has been separated from his wife Adelle Lutz, with whom he has a teenage daughter, Malu, for about...
- 19-Nov-2003Current Important News: VideoChat! Divorce! Life! Onward! I got an iSight today. Talked to my sister and boss and even Dori Smith and Mathowie – it all worked well. Except my Dad and Mom’s connection is messed up somehow. We’ll figure that out. Just checked the mail, and I received my “NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGEMENT” from the Superior Court of California,...