Tags → funny
- 03-Apr-2009Seen and listened to
Seen on my way to work today On back of a horse carrier: CAUTION SHOW HORSES Why the need to say “show” about the horses. Am I less likely to be cautious for regular horses? Messily spraypainted on a sign on an overpass: Ron Paul – The Next Thomas Jefferson” Listened to on my way…
- 17-Feb-2009Because, you know, the Silver Age
Sentence of the day, from Chris’s Invincible Super-Blog: Romance Special: The Time-Travel Heartbreak of Lois Lane. Anyway, Lois makes the connection that a device designed to stop planets from exploding might be useful in keeping the planet Krypton from exploding, so she gets a copy of the plans and grabs a time machine, a process…
- Does this “Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble: Songs of Mary Poppins” record qualify as a mashup?
via the always excellent LP Cover Lover
- 14-Jan-2009Super Mario Bros. in Puppet on Japanese TV
- Sinfest Comic from 28 Dec 2008
I really liked this Sinfest comic, turning Buddha into the little drummer boy, drumming a Japanese style Taiko drum. I keep re-reading it and figured I should post a link:
- Lego Penrose Triangle (via B3ta)
I want this kit! source: b3ta board What’s a Penrose Triangle?
- Steampunk Exoskeleton
(Actually, it appears to be a hundred (give or take a few decades) year-old diving suit. Via rcs)
- 19-Dec-2008“Them Bats is Smart, They Use Radar”
So I bought a video encoder, pretty nice one, and this is my first capture. I need to tweak settings, and it would probably help if everything I wanted to capture was not 19 year old videotapes that have been stored in garages with poor climate control. Hah! Enjoy.
- Rocketry is the key to receiving The Holy Spirit?
I love this album cover, found via LP Cover Lover: i wonder where that places Wernher von Braun or Goddard?