Answer: A brief description, usually located at the end of a book, describing publication or production notes relevant to the edition
- Infrastructure includes:
- I share a server with other people, and it makes possible many things:
The content itself is composed of many things:
- graphics made with: gif, jpeg, and png files, which are designed, created, edited and checked with:
- and multimedia such as Flash. I used to put up things with realaudio, but now I use mp3 files.
- I try and check my work with:
- And I connect to the server to edit and transfer files with ssh, curl,