- 18-Sep-2001Another quote from DC2000
Another quote from DC2000: “The user is the content. There is is a total transformation of the user by the interface.“
- 18-Sep-2001Quote from Mark Cuban @ DC2000
Quote from Mark Cuban @ DC2000: The minute you think you’re smart — you’re toast.
- 18-Sep-2001Quote from a Digital Coast 2000 panel on Venture Funding
Quote from a Digital Coast 2000 panel on Venture Funding: “Have more than a powerpoint and some people — have an executive summary and a business plan”
- 18-Sep-2001Blade Runner
Re: Blade Runner – one possible for title was Dangerous Days – this I got from the presentation at Comic-Con 2000 given by Paul M. Sammon (author of Future Noir: The Making of Blade Runner.
- 18-Sep-2001An effort to standardize the methods for comics grading: ComicGrader…
An effort to standardize the methods for comics grading: ComicGrader.com Fun Fact: existing comics grading standards (Mint, Near Mint, etc) are derived from the coin collecting market. After all, you don’t mint a comic book, you print it. Coins are minted.
- 18-Sep-2001Quote from another panel from Comic-Con 2000
Quote from another panel from Comic-Con 2000: “Are you making a high tech comic book, or a low-tech cartoon?”
- 18-Sep-2001Kyle Baker’s “Letitia Lerner, Superman’s Babysitter”
At at Comic-Con 2000 panel entitled “Online Comics,” Kyle Baker’s “Letitia Lerner, Superman’s Babysitter” was mentioned as a great online comic. Truth of it was, it was simply a comic that DC would not publish, but that leaked onto the net. It has subsequently been published in a collection called Bizarro Comics. You can also…