Tags · hellokellykuhl
- 10 days ago a bird Kelly noticed a bird started hanging out on our balcony. Wednesday last @hellokellykuhl noticed it was a pair and they were building a nest in a disused pot and they’ve kept at it. Yesterday and overnight one of the pair was nesting continuously. This morning, Easter, here’s 2 mourning dove eggs. New life, indeed. Happy Easter!
- One of my favorite things to do with downtime anywhere, let alone at San Diego Comic-Con, is an exquisite corpse. Each creator takes a turn making marks—as little or as much as they like—on the page. This one was done waiting for the SDCC Masquerade to start. Credit: me, @hellokellykuhl, @missewon & @cup_o_teag.
- My sister refers to me a “scavenger” because when I find things on the beach, on the street, in a dumpster, wherever, I tend to consider keeping them. Plastic toys, a heavy ceramic parrot, an Arabian airlines pencil case, beach toys, whatever. One way I know I am dating the right woman because she found this on the beach late one night and gave it to me for my collection. Thank you @hellokellykuhl!
- Jungle Cruise is her favorite. Yesterday was great. Happy Birthday Kelly!
- Pre-Valentine’s with Kelly at the Botanic Garden was awesome. ❤️ you @hellokellykuhl — Happy Valentine’s Day!