- Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom by Thomas Jefferson
- Are You a Geek? Help Dennis W make Robot Radio Happen. Read all about it!
- Some Cheesecake: Marilyn Monroe on Retrocrush
- TypePad – hosted MovableType
- Compare and Contrast: Phil Greenspun: Isreal and Adib F. Farha: An Arab Assessment of US Policy in the Middle East”, – the Greenspun article particularly made me think about hatred, hatred of Jews, and the charters of several Arab groups, which include language decrying the state of Isreal’s existence, and specifically call for armed, guerilla activity. That one really made me think.
- Independents’ day: What record industry slump? Independent labels say business has never been better
- Listening In: Are the glory days of electronic spying over — or just beginning?
- I agree with this review of Anger Management by Roger Ebert — Leah and I saw it and were very disappointed by what could have been
- I mentioned it before, but The Atlantic’s article “The Fall of the House of Saud” really should be required reading for Americans interested in US Middle East Policy
I like being able to read on the bus. I’m currently reading John Kennedy Poole’s A Confederacy of Dunces – very funny so far. I also occasionally print out longer articles and read them. This is a very cool aspect of public transport. I defy you to read current news in your car. Hee.
Then again, one listens to more radio in a car than on a bus. I suppose I could get a walkman though.
No dazzling insights today. Gotta head to work.