Wedding Luau Advice, Utah
(From Leah’s side of the family, December, 2004).
Paraphrased because I couldn’t keep up with the goodness and silliness.
- Always say your prayers
- Take moonlight strolls and talk about the innermost things.
- You’re so good to me.
- Read your scriptures.
- Let her put the toaster wherever she wants.
- Talk to each other like all the time.
- Buy low, sell high.
- He makes me laugh harder than anyone in my entire life.
- Give each other toys for Christmas if you like them.
- Do your checkbook together.
- Smile alot.
- Don’t let him do the music.
- Just remember, she’s always right.
- Be yourself.
- Have lots of play-doh and coloring books.
- Go places with each other.
- Consult your wife.
- Never smoke crackers in bed.
- No matter how thin you slice boloney, you can always smash a window with a brick.
- Just have fun with it.
- Give your kids whatever they want.
- Consult with each other before you do anything.
- Don’t tell each other exactly where you put everything so you get in a fight.
- Play with your friends.
- Make decisions together.
- Have you seen her smile? It encompasses her joy and her beauty.
- Do things each other love.
- Say your personal prayers.
- Have family traditions.
- Do as many things as you can with each other.
- Go on a weekly date.
leahpeah » Blog Archive » I Got Married Last Year
December 21, 2005 12:34am