December, 2016: 30 posts.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2gE9r5P
I am happy to see this park in service again.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2g2LiYr
LILO is new here. #dogsofslacker
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2gn99jn
My Native Habitat
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2fXdX2y
‘Tis the season—
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2h8XkkA
Jacqui & Helene (& Santa)
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2gSdk77
Lee & Neen (& Santa)
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2h6FFG2
Full Grey, Full Red. From last week. Downtown.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2hf6jg2
“Cutest Couple” candidates.
make judgments about what judgments you make
- Calling everyone who shoots something a terrorist is an error.
- Calling every protester a rioter is an error.
- Calling all news you don’t understand or don’t agree with or has error or is propaganda “fake news” is an error.
- Calling every politician crooked is an error.
- Calling every news outlet “mainstream media” is an error.
- Calling every reporter biased is an error.
- There are differences between things, use the words that are the most correct.
- Learn to make judgments about what judgments you make.
- And accept that you will make errors. Accept those errors with as much graciousness as you can muster.
- And listen carefully to those who disagree with you.
- And defend what needs defending. Because there are absolutely fundamental rights that must be defended.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2giBk6K
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2hfgfrf
Gimme five Bear.
Drain vs. Dredge
Donald Trump has said many times he wants to “drain the swamp.”
Drain: cause the water or other liquid in (something) to run out, leaving it empty, dry, or drier.
Dredge: clean out the bed of (a harbor, river, or other area of water) by scooping out mud, weeds, and rubbish.
Given the folks he’s put in his cabinet, maybe he does mean drain – he’s draining the water which might otherwise clean the swap, leaving only the mud, weeds, and rubbish.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2hGMFK2
Sophie, from last week. #dogsofslacker
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2gyV3uw
My wonderful sister & Ferris. Year? 2000.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2hSIs7l
Then I picked up glasses, further solidifying my age.
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2irSlIA
Christmas Eve in Los Angeles!
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2iecT7W
Bella Elf/Christmas Eve Jumpin’
from Instagram http://ift.tt/2hl0P6i