- I dislike Pink Floyd, Winnie-the-Pooh, Moody Blues, and Jethro Tull. For various reasons that are unimportant, though I have listened to these bands and or watched their cartoons, and I have my reasons.
- I have never watched “That 70s Show,’ and it’s now a rule in the house.
- My middle name is “Arthur.” In a High School How-To-Write-A-Check / Balance-A-Checkbook class where most of the people were not from my own grade (I think I was a junior and most of the students were Sophomores or Freshmen) I went by “Art” in the class. I was playing with my identity and I enjoyed it. The “Art” in ArtLung is really about self-identifying as an artist and not really about my name. When people call me Art in email they often apologize when I reply and it says “Joe” in my “From” address. this makes me chuckle.
- I have never been to Chicago or Philadelphia, and I would like to.
- I cannot drive a stick shift, and I find that embarrassing. I have had 2 lessons and did not enjoy it, but I think in a pinch I could fake it. But I fear for the clutch of the vehicle I would be doing it in.
I’m not tagging anyone else. But here’s a picture of my eye, and a killer hat Leah made me. I chose the colors. Leah did the actual work.