Five Things You Don’t Know About Me
First JeSais tagged me, and I resisted. Then Geoff tagged me, and I now give in:
- I dislike Pink Floyd, Winnie-the-Pooh, Moody Blues, and Jethro Tull. For various reasons that are unimportant, though I have listened to these bands and or watched their cartoons, and I have my reasons.
- I have never watched “That 70s Show,’ and it’s now a rule in the house.
- My middle name is “Arthur.” In a High School How-To-Write-A-Check / Balance-A-Checkbook class where most of the people were not from my own grade (I think I was a junior and most of the students were Sophomores or Freshmen) I went by “Art” in the class. I was playing with my identity and I enjoyed it. The “Art” in ArtLung is really about self-identifying as an artist and not really about my name. When people call me Art in email they often apologize when I reply and it says “Joe” in my “From” address. this makes me chuckle.
- I have never been to Chicago or Philadelphia, and I would like to.
- I cannot drive a stick shift, and I find that embarrassing. I have had 2 lessons and did not enjoy it, but I think in a pinch I could fake it. But I fear for the clutch of the vehicle I would be doing it in.
I’m not tagging anyone else. But here’s a picture of my eye, and a killer hat Leah made me. I chose the colors. Leah did the actual work.
El Oso, El Moreno, and El Abogado » Blog Archive » However you might spell miscelanea
January 9, 2007 11:02pm
January 8, 2007 12:56pm
thanks for playing! I’m not tagging anyone anymore… I don’t know enough bloggers and I always come late to the party anyway.
January 8, 2007 8:13am
It’s an awesome hat.
Funny you mention “Mr. Lung” — there’s a character in a comic called “Shutterbug Follies” called “Mr. Lung” which my friend Erin sent me in 2003.
Thanks for the well-wishes Geoff!
January 8, 2007 8:09am
Thanks for playing, Joe. Has anyone ever addressed an email to you as “Mr. Lung”? I think that would be even funnier. Also, I agree with Tom that that is a sweet lid. 🙂
Hope all is well up your way. SD misses you…
January 8, 2007 7:46am
Sweet lid, Art!