- I got an eye exam recently. I have reading glasses coming my way in 7 to 10 business days. I have noticed in recent years my eyes get tireder when I read.
- Still no new car. We need to rectify this and have been getting by with rentals. Time to do the deed. *
- We need to be moved by the end of the month. Packing and moving sucks. *
- Easter was lovely, no kids, but still lovely.
- Work is great, thanks for asking.
- Taxes, oh yes, taxes. Also on the to-do list. *
- Laundry can be kind of fun with help.
- I look silly in a bonnet. That’s not really a shocker.
- It’s chilly the last few days. Hey! Weather! What gives?!?
- Trail-riding on a bike is pretty fun. The bike I got is really not for off-roading though. It can do pebbles and streambeds okay, but anything that Mountain Bikers describe as “a little technical” ends up being more than it’s suited for. But I can see that a beefier bike is likely in my distant future. First though, I need some shorts with the padding in back, dude. And a nice windbreaker.
*Three expensive things in one month sucks.
April 9, 2007 10:08am
Sounds fine. Pleased ta meetcha!
We’re set to move to Moorpark — but close enough. 😉
April 9, 2007 10:04am
Very cool that I found you folks! Super cool bonnet by the way… It’s a hardcore look! I’ve got me a little vid podcast I do weekly. Mind if I show your blogs? A little “bloggers in the backyard” segment? Hasta!
April 9, 2007 9:29am
And Sassy: Moorpark.
April 9, 2007 8:42am
Ahh tax time… this year I get the added bonus of paying property taxes 🙂
Where you moving?
April 9, 2007 8:39am
i think you look lovely in the bonnet.